Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 4 out of 5 by ppitx good buy for dimmable LED
Light is fairly warm, but not really 2700K warm but still acceptable. They will dim all they way down which is a nice feature.
April 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by alanterra This is the one we chose
I tried three different LED bulbs to see which one I liked the best, and I chose this one. My criteria may be very different than yours, but here are my reasons:
1) It was the right light output. We were replacing 50W bulbs, but this seems like the right amount of light.
2) It dims very smoothly and is very dim at the lowest light setting. We sometimes want to leave a few lights on at night to give just enough light to move around the house. This is much dimmer than other bulbs at its lowest setting.
3) The shape is right. Many LED A19 bulbs don't throw light up, but only out. In our sconces, this light pattern is much better looking.
4) There isn't any "hysteresis" in dimming it. For many bulbs, you need to exceed a certain threshold of power to get the bulb to light, and then reduce it to get to the lowest light levels. This bulb (in testing so far) goes on and off at its lowest level.
5) The color is nice (but then most good LED bulbs are these days)
We ordered a bunch of them, and I guess we'll be living with them for a long time.
November 30, 2012