The Lutron LOS-CUS-1000 ceiling-mount ultrasonic occupancy sensor can integrate into Lutron systems or function as stand-alone controls using a Lutron power pack. Any movement within the sensor's range causes a shift in the original emitted frequency. The sensor's receiver identifies any change in frequency as motion and either turns the lights on or maintains lights on.
- Intelligent, continually adapting ultrasonic sensor
- Snap-locks to ceiling-mounted cover plate
- Excellent minor motion sensitivity
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected
memory are not lost during power outages
- 500 to 2000 sq. ft. (46 to 186 m2) coverage when
mounted on an 8 - 12 ft. (2.4 to 3.7 m) ceiling
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset
level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a
Designed to meet the challenges found in a wide variety of spaces, the LOS-CUS Series provides reliable
detection with high minor motion detection. The intelligent, continually adapting sensor technology
eliminates manual sensitivity and timer adjustments during installation and over the life of the product. The
internal microprocessor analyzes the information from the ultrasonic technology and determines the optimum
setting to use in order to properly cover the space. Should the room be reconfigured (e.g., new furniture),
the software will adapt to continue to provide correct time out for the lights.