Bulb Changer for R Type Lamps
Additional Media

Bulb Changer Head - R Type Lamps

Satco S703002

Satco S703002 Bulb Changer Head is the ideal way to remove and replace R type lamps. Simply attach the suction cup to the center of the bulb. Carefully unscrew the bulb and remove it from the socket. This bulb changer head can be used in combination with Satco's 6-12 ft. extension pole, 8-16 ft. extension pole or 8-24 ft. extension pole. It's the easy way to change those hard to reach bulbs.

Brochures & Spec Sheets


Stock Code:  SATCO-S703002
Part No.:  S703002
Width:  2.5 in.
Use With:  R Lamps
Brand:  Satco
Length:  5 in.
Sold Separately:  Extention Pole

Customer Reviews

100bulbs.com Changing the way people buy lightbulbs