LED Corridor and Stairwell Fixtures
LED Stairwell Fixture with Motion Sensor - 4220 Lumens
40 Watt - Acrylic Lens - 4000 Kelvin - Dimmable - Length 48 in. x Width 4.25 in. - 120-277V - GlobaLux LWLV-4-34-MVD-840-MOSB
- UPC: 025066011180
- Safety Rating: ETL Damp Location
- Life Hours: 60,000
- Lumens per Watt: 105
- Voltage: 120, 208, 240, 277
- Mounting: Stem, Surface Mount, Suspended
Operating more efficiently than fluorescent fixtures, LED stairwell lights come with built-in bi-level microwave occupancy sensors that turn the lights on when motion is detected. Once motion has ceases, these fixtures can remain on at a decreased level of output or completely turn off. These sensors can trigger multiple fixtures when connected together to form a series. Stairwell lights have multiple programmable settings:
- The detection area adjusts the distance that the motion sensor covers.
- The stand-by period is the amount of time the light is kept at a low setting before the fixture turns off completely.
- Hold-time is the set amount of time the fixture emits full brightness after motion is no longer detected.
- The daylight sensor sets the minimum amount of natural light that is acceptable. Once the light drops below the selected level, the LED stairwell light will come on.
- Stand-by dimming controls the dimmed level of light output after the hold-time.
These settings ensure that lights are on only when needed to further reduce energy costs. Corridor lights have no bulbs to replace. Once the integrated LEDs reach the end of their life the entire fixture is replaced. Featuring 0 to 10 Volt dimming, these fixtures have three dimmable levels: full brightness, dimmed to between 50% and 10% brightness, and off.
Where to Use Stairwell Lights
Corridor lights can be surface mounted to a ceiling or wall, stem mounted, or suspended from the ceiling. Rated for damp locations, stairwell lights are suitable for use in areas where moisture or humidity is present. These LED fixtures are commonly used in corridors, workshops, utility rooms, and other areas.Not sure if these programmable LED stairwell lights are right for your building? Call 1-800-624-4488 to speak with one of our lighting experts.