LED Downlight Modules
(Showing 6 categories)
LED Recessed Downlight Modules
It has never been easier to find the LED downlights you need. 1000Bulbs.com has the largest selection at the lowest prices. Because they last up to 100,000 hours, you'll save energy and money when you switch from standard lighting to LED. Peruse LED lighting fixtures that are equivalent to incandescent bulbs up to 100 watts and work with a variety of applications. Additionally, color temperatures range from 2700K to 4000K to give you a broad spectrum of light. Find the perfect LED downlight for your application without the hassle. 1000Bulbs.com has the best selection at prices you have to see to believe.
Important Factors to Consider:
- Wattage Equivalent: Your LED module's wattage equivalent should match the wattage of the bulb you're replacing.
- Lumens: Lumens measure the brightness of a light. More lumens = brighter light.
- Color Temperature: 2700K-3000K are standard color temperatures for downlights, but they can go as high as 5000K. The lower the color temperature, the more yellow the light. The higher the color temperature, the whiter the light.
- CRI: CRI stands for Color-Rendering Index. The higher the CRI, the better you will be able to perceive color. Above 80 is considered a good CRI.
- Size: Most downlights come in 4-inch or 6-inch options. Measure the diameter of the can inside the housing.
- Base: Typical bases are Medium and GU24. Check the kind of socket your housing uses, and buy a module with a compatible screw-in or plug-in base.