Contact Center Service Agent
Our Contact Center offers the Entry Level Position of Service Agent. The successful candidate will answer and transfer inbound calls while absorbing fast paced training on products, procedures and policies. The Service Agent grows into the capability to assist our Residential Clients with basic questions, up to and including placing orders. The Service Agent Position is the first step on the pathway to Commercial Account Management, Customer Service and other career paths.
- Answer inbound customer calls; approximately 75 + calls per day at peak season
- ssist customers by processing orders, answering pricing and delivery inquires, and providing technical and application information in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Provide high quality, white glove service and support to achieve and maintain rapport with customers. This is done through a combination of problem solving skills, call control, attention to detail and developing a friendly but professional relationship with customers.
- Establish delivery expectations and other terms of sales in accordance with company guidelines and customer's needs.
- Qualify and direct calls to sales force for assistance outside of expected service capacity
- Qualify and direct calls for inquires unrelated to sales to the appropriate party.
- This is an hourly position. Outstanding performers are candidates for advancement to salaried position with the possibility of monthly commission.
- Quality telephone etiquette
- Must be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient PC and MS Office skills
- Demonstrate job stability and inbound/outbound customer service work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Use logic and reasoning skills to address and resolve various types of customer calls
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities; Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work well with and quickly become a contributing member in a team environment
- Sales/customer service experience in the lighting industry is a plus but not necessary
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- A friendly, fast-paced, professional environment
- Comprehensive benefits package that can include coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Hands on training
If you are interested in working for this growing and dynamic company please send resume with salary requirements to: Cynthia Quick [email protected]
|Inventory Control Specialist|
|Inside Sales Account Manager|
|Outside Sales - Texas Electrical|