Journeyman Electrician Careers at 1000Bulbs.com
Job Description: The Journeyman Electrician position is primarily responsible for commercial sign work with extensive experience in troubleshooting, controls, lighting, and neon.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Organized and studies work orders, gathering tools and supplies necessary.
- Follow processes to guarantee quality standards are maintained and business objectives are met.
- Diagnoses electrical problems by studying diagrams, specs, and troubleshooting systems.
- Conducts tests and repairs faulty electrical parts and components.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Driving the company bucket trucks and proper setup of elevated jobs.
- Focused on quality workmanship, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handling several projects simultaneously.
- Experience with bucket trucks, not DOT.
- Must have a good driving and safety record.
- Electronics troubleshooting guru.
- Confidence and know-how to manage projects independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 4+ years experience as a paid electrician.
- Verifiable references and work history.
- Journeyman Electrician and/or Journeyman sign license.
If you are interested in working for this growing and dynamic company please send resume with salary requirements to: Cynthia Quick cquick@1000Bulbs.com