Journeyman Electrician Careers at 1000Bulbs.com
Job Description: The Journeyman Electrician position is primarily responsible for commercial work with competent electrical experience in installation, troubleshooting, controls, and lighting.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Capable of planning and organizing the necessary tools and materials to complete a project.
- Follow processes to guarantee quality standards are maintained and business objectives are met.
- Capable of reading plans and specs, and being able to diagnose and trouble shoot a wide variety of problems.
- Conducts tests and repair faulty electrical parts and components.
- Driving a company truck and maintain and respect the responsibility.
- Focused on quality workmanship, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handling several projects simultaneously.
- Must have a good driving and safety record.
- Confidence and know-how to manage projects independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 4+ years experience as a paid electrician.
- Verifiable references and work history.
- Journeyman Electrician license and in good-standing.
If you are interested in working for this growing and dynamic company please send resume with salary requirements to: Cynthia Quick [email protected]