Procurement Professional Careers at 1000Bulbs.com
1000Bulbs.com is the largest lighting internet company in America. Since 1994 we have built a universal supply solution one satisfied customer at a time. Due to rapid growth we are currently seeking to expand our procurement department. We are looking for highly organized thinkers capable of multitasking.
The Inventory Planner/Buyer position includes: Managing the inventory for a defined group of product lines while maintaining excellent working relationships with our suppliers and inter-company departments (including: Accounting, Sales, Customer Service, Warehouse, etc.)
- Experience in the lighting industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized excellent time management skills.
- 3+ years of previous procurement experience.
- Microsoft Excel experience, Intermediate Skill Level-is a must.
- Desktop computer and database applications skills.
- Ability to solve day to day problems and address normal business issues.
- Ability to maintain professional customer service based relationship with suppliers and team members.
- Manage forecasts to insure efficient and timely flow of inventory.
- Issuance of purchase orders.
- Resolve backorders with timely delivery of product or determining alternatives.
- Resolve receiving discrepancies.
- Manage stock levels to ensure consistency with management direction.
- Ensure data integrity.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- A friendly, fast-paced professional environment.
- Comprehensive benefit package including coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) & Stock Option Plans.
If you are interested in working for this growing and dynamic company please send resume with salary requirements to: Cynthia Quick cquick@1000Bulbs.com
|Outside Sales - Texas Electrical|