The Lutron Maestro MS-OPS6M2U-DV-LA occupancy sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to switch lights on and off. The sensor switches lights on when it senses a person in the room and off after the room is empty for 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes, depending on the setting. The Maestro sensor is suitable for most load types, such as incandescent, halogen, MLV, ELV, CFL, LED, fan, magnetic and electronic fluorescent. This product will allow you to configure the device to connect to either ground or neutral.
- Maximum amperage capacity is 6 amps and varies based on lighting loads
- Can be set to Auto-On/Auto-Off or Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Works with up to nine companion switches
- UL listed for indoor use only
- Glossy light almond finish
- Wallplate sold separately