The Lutron Maestro MS-A102-BL black-finished occupancy sensor ensures the lights automatically turn on when very fine motion, such as typing, is detected and automatically turns the lights off when movement has ceased. This single-circuit sensor switch also features adaptive relay switching, smart ambient light detection, and simple button presses for changing settings.
- Exclusive XCT sensing and passive infrared technology for maximum responsiveness within a 180-degree field-of-view
- Features a tamper-resistant sensor lens and major motion coverage of up to 900 sq. feet
- Manually turn on with tap switch or automatically with PIR and ultrasonic sensing
- Operates a maximum of 6 amps at 120 to 277 volts
- Neutral wire is not required