Using ultrasonic and PIR (passive infrared) motion sensing technology, this light almond-finished Lutron Maestro MS-A202-LA switch will detect very fine motion within a 180-degree field-of-view, such as typing, prompting lights to automatically turn on and remain on while a room is occupied. The dual-circuit occupancy switch also features a tamper-resistant sensor lens and major motion coverage of up to 900 sq. feet.
- Features adaptive relay switching, smart ambient light detection, and simple button presses for dual-circuit custom settings
- Coordinating light almond Claro wallplates sold separately
- Automatically turn lights off when movement has ceased
- Meets multi-level lighting controls requirements
- Manually turn on lights with tap switch
- Neutral wire is not required