2,200 Lumens - LED - 4 ft. Tube - 22 Watt
5000K Stark White - Direct Wire - Ballast Must Be Removed - Kobi K0N1
|MPN (Part No.):||K0N1|
|UL Listed:||Damp Locations|
|Base Type:||Medium Bi-Pin|
At four feet in length, the Kobi K0N1 T8/T12 LED integral tube lamp offers exceptional LED lighting while reducing energy costs and eliminating fluorescent lamp and ballast maintenance expenses. Featuring an industry-leading wide beam angle of 320 degrees, this T8 LED is perfect for reflector equipped fixtures and wall mount applications. This lamp is an ideal T12 replacement as well since it uses the same non-shunted lampholders that a T8 does. The Kobi 22-watt lamp is easy to install and fits into T8 and T12 linear fluorescent fixtures, making it a perfect upgrade solution where energy consumption and a long life are critical.
To be installed by licensed electrician only. Requires non-shunted lamp holders (tombstones). See part no. SOCK-L13051U. Do not use with dimmers.
- Produces a powerful 5000K, stark white color temperature
- UL listed for indoor/damp locations and sheltered outdoor use
- RoHS compliant, mercury-free and virtually no UV or IR light
- Features a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frosted lens
- Designed for 90- to 277-volt applications
- Extra long life of 50,000 hours
- DLC® certified