Not only does the Hatch Mini MC39-1-F-UNNU electronic HID ballast provide energy savings and a longer lamp life to your metal halide fixtures, but it also has safety shutdown features in the event of a lighting issue. The retry and ignition failure protection feature for open circuit, no lamp, or overheated lamps will shutdown the fixture in 5 seconds followed by multiple timed restrikes or a timed shutdown until the power is reset.
- Has side lead wires and mounting feet for ease of installation
- Mini series smaller casing allows for use in recessed fixtures
- Advanced microprocessor monitors and controls the ballast
- Able to be remote mounted, max distance of 25 feet
- RoHS compliant and UL listed as Type 1 Outdoor
- Accepts a universal voltage of 120 to 277 volts
- ANSI code M130