4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1950 Lumens - 18W - 4100 Kelvin - 120V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - Maxlite 72842
|MPN (Part No.)||72842|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Start Temp. (Max)||122 Deg. F|
|Start Temp. (Min)||-4 Deg. F|
|UL Listed||Dry and Damp Locations|
|Color Temperature||4100 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||120 Degree|
The Maxlite 72842 4-foot LED T8 tube features an internal driver and fits into standard fluorescent fixtures containing non-shunted G13, medium bi-pin lamp holders. This lamp is an ideal T12 replacement as well since it uses the same non-shunted lampholders that a T8 does. Save energy today when upgrading to LED technology with Maxlite LEDs! Installation by licensed electrician only. Requires non-shunted lamp holders (tombstones).
- Lamps are DesignLights Consortium (DLC®) qualified and compliant to RoHS standards
- Retrofits into 120-277 volt fluorescent fixtures with non-shunted G13 sockets
- Energy savings up to 44 percent compared to 32-watt fluorescent lamps
- Can be used in enclosed fixtures
- Lifetime rating of 50,000 hours
See part no. SOCK-L13051U. Do not use with dimmers.