|MPN (Part No.)||HN-H-G24Q-26W-4000-G3|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|CFL Equivalent||26 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution. With the Lunera HN-H-G24Q-26W-4000-G3 13-watt Helen LED lamp, you can easily replace a less efficient 26-watt CFL lamp without the need to bypass the ballast. This horizontally-mounted LED is designed to fit 6- and 8-inch downlights and features a rotatable stem that allows for proper placement regardless of the G24Q socket orientation in the downlight.
- Intended for use with 4-pin G24q-series (electronic ballast) sockets
- RoHS compliant and UL listed for damp locations
- Endures up to 50,000 hours of operations
- Features high-grade Nichia LEDs
- Supported by a 5-year warranty
Not all ballasts are compatible. See Ballast Compatibility Chart prior to ordering. These lamps are not for use with dimmers.