4 in. RGB Color Changing - LED Strip Light - 12 Volt
4 in. - RGB Color Changing - LED - High Output - Strip Light - Dimmable - 12 Volt
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.):||5050-60-IP65-RGB1201|
|Color:||RGB Color Changing|
|Maximum Run:||10 ft.|
|Watts Per Foot:||4.5|
PLT's 5050-60-IP65-RGB1201 RGB LED Strip Light can produce an endless array of colors including shades of white, making it exceptionally versatile for creative accent lighting. This 4-inch tape light section features 6 high-performance LEDs and 3M high-bond adhesive tape backing that makes installation as easy as peel-and-stick. Use a color controller (sold separately) to select a static color and brightness level of your choice, or create color changing scenes and effects using a variety of strip lengths and connectors (also sold separately).
A 12-volt Constant Voltage LED driver, color changing controller, and RGB controller adapter are required for operation but are sold separately.
- Can be cut at 4" increments where noted on the tape light, but it cannot be reconnected at the cutting point
- Full range of colors from the LED strip; red, green, blue, yellow, pure white and cool white
- Silicone coated and IP-65 rated, resistant to dust, solid objects, and moisture
- Maximum run is 10 feet and the electronic driver should be derated by 20%
- Compatible with most LED dimmers, dimming controller not included
- Includes one end cap