The Cree CR24-40L-35K-S 2 x 4 LED panel has TrueWhite technology, producing high-quality white light with a high CRI, while maintaining a high lumen efficacy for lifelong color consistency. The room-side heat sink enables the LEDs to consistently run cooler, boost lifetime, efficacy, and color consistency by controlling the temperature environment and managing the heat away from LEDs. The lens is connected with an upward facing LED strip, while the lower reflector balances the brightness of the lens from the ceiling, eliminating the view of LEDs.
- Cree LED technology reduces energy use, extends life, and maximizes illumination performance and quality
- Illuminates a warm 3500 Kelvin, halogen white color temperature with an output of 4,000 lumens
- Individual fixtures may be mounted end to end for continuous row
- T-bar clips for mounting support wires are included
- Step dimmer control dims down to 50 percent
- Made with a 22-gauge steel housing