LED Canopy Light - 33 Watt - 400 Watt Metal Halide Equal
3910 Lumens - 4000 Kelvin - Includes Pendant Mount - Cree IG-NM-5S-A-40K-UL-WH-PKIT
|MPN (Part No.)||IG-NM-5S-A-40K-UL-WH-PKIT|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Metal Halide Equal||400 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Wet Location|
Winner of the Outstanding Innovation award in the 2015 Outdoor Next Generation Luminaires competition, the new Cree IG-NM-5S-A-40K-UL-WH-PKIT is one of the most advanced canopy lights on the market. This state-of-the-art technology delivers over 118 lumens per watt at a 4000 Kelvin, cool white color temperature. It works by shining 3,910 lumens brightly and uniformly while reducing glare almost completely by distributing light through perfectly angled, thin acrylic panels. The IG Series is the future of LED canopy lighting safety and efficiency, so don't be left behind.
- WaveMax technology distributes light equally to maximize details and minimize shadows
- Compared to other LED canopy lights, the IG Series is 30% more energy-efficient
- DiamondFacet optical elements prevent glare while increasing brightness
- Impact resistant polycarbonate housing and acrylic lenses
- UL listed for wet locations
Pendant mount is included with purchase.