Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
4 ft. T5 LED Tube - 1650 Lumens - 13W - 3500 Kelvin
Works with Electronic Ballasts - No Rewiring - Plug and Play - 120-277V - LifeBulb LBT5F1635
|MPN (Part No.)||LBT5F1635|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi-Pin|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||28 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||127|
Shining a bright color matched for halogen bulbs, this LED T5 tube is ideal for offices, schools, and industrial facilities. Buy the 13-watt electricity cost saving LED plug-and-play tube as an exceptional alternative to a 28-watt fluorescent equivalent.
- Safety coated to meet NSF/ANSI standard 2 requirements for food service applications
- This tube has a -20 to 45 degree C (-4 to 113 degree F) operating temperature range
- System operating temperature range will be limited by the compatible ballast
- Premium frosting prevents pixilation when viewed from side angles
- Efficient plug-and-play installation, no rewiring is required
- UL listed for indoor/damp locations
- Frosted glass construction
See Ballast Compatibility List Prior to installation.