|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|MPN (Part No.)||K6P2|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
When you're looking for flexibility in a T8 LED tube, consider the 4-foot 15-watt Kobi K6P2. This T8 is UL listed for use in indoor, sheltered outdoor, and damp environments to handle even the most demanding applications.
- UL listed for indoor/damp and sheltered outdoor locations
- Features a G13 medium bi-pin base with a frosted lens
- Use with Non-shunted lamp holders
- Voltage range: 120, 204, 240, 277
- No ballast maintenance costs
- Instant-on to full brightness
- Replaces T12 tubes as well
To be installed by a licensed electrician only (bypass of ballast required, wiring to to direct line voltage). Do not use with dimmers, emergency light fixtures, or exit lights.