Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||DWOS-1277-NL-W|
|Maximum Wattage||800 Watt|
|Coverage||1200 sq. ft.|
|Switch Type||Tap Switch|
|CA Title 24||Compliant|
|Time Delay||15 sec. to 30 min.|
|Motion Detection||PIR (Passive Infrared)|
|Motion Sensor Type||Occupancy/Vacancy|
|Field of View||180 Deg.|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor/Dry Location|
The Enerlites DWOS-1277-NL-W uses PIR technology to detect movement. Occupancy mode allows you to make commercial areas hands free, turning the lights on and off automatically. When in vacancy mode, the lights still turn off automatically, but need to be turned on manually, which is good for break rooms with large windows or with bright ambient light.
- Adjustable sensitivity can lower the distance at which sensor detects motion
- Built-in night light turns on only when lights controlled by sensor are off
- Senses motion up to 40 ft. of sensor and covers 1200 sq. ft.
- Control up to 800-Watt fluorescent or incandescent loads
- Set a time delay from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- 180-degree field-of-view
Neutral wire required. Large objects and transparent barriers such as glass will obstruct the sensors' view, causing lights to turn off even if someone is in the detection area.