F32T8/865 - T8s
32 Watt - 6500 Kelvin - 48 in. - 3100 Lumens - 800 Series Phosphors - Case of 30 - PLT 82614
|MPN (Part No.)||82614|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
These environmentally friendly F32T8/865 fluorescent lamps are CEE compliant and exactly what our environment needs. Since they contain 80% less mercury, these T8 linear fluorescent tubes are approved for domestic disposal and have a cleaner light output.
- Emits full spectrum daylight, 6500 Kelvin color temperature
- Krypton/argon gas mixture helps reduce energy waste
- Triple-wound tungsten improves electrode emissions
- Phosphor coating keeps colors consistent
- Cathode guard slows end blackening
- Case contains 30 lamps
Mercury-containing products sold into the state of WA include an environmental handling charge of $0.25 each.