Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED Pedestrian Walkway Fixture
10,400 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - 97 Watt - 250 Watt MH Replacement - Type II - 200-480V - Comes with Square Pole/Wall Mounting Bracket
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDF-10071|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Light Distribution||Type II|
|Max. Ambient Temperature (Celsius)||50 Deg. C|
|Lumens per Watt||108|
Purchase this PLT LED area light fixture to save on energy costs for pedestrian, walkways, or any other outdoor lighting needs. This shoebox fixture operates at 97-Watts to produce a bright output of 10,482 Lumens of 5000K light.
- Features a hollow heat sink design making the fixture lighter and better able to dissipate heat
- Best used for mounting on poles up to 10-15 feet high
- Suitable for wet locations and IP65 rated
- Includes a Meanwell LED driver
- Has a Type II light distribution
- Operates between 200-480V