Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
20,000 Lumens - LED High Bay - 160 Watt
3500 Kelvin - 14% Brighter and 60% Less Energy than a 400W Metal Halide - Clear Prismatic Refractor - 120-277V
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-10958|
|Mounting||Metal Ring Hanger|
|Color Temperature||3500 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||90 Degree|
|Metal Halide Equal||400 Watt|
|Safety Rating||ETL Wet Location|
|Lumens per Watt||125|
Upgrade your old metal halide fixtures to the advance technology of this LED high bay fixture. Operating at 160 Watts, this LED luminaire produces 20,000 Lumens in a 3500 Kelvin light that is perfect for making colors pop and enhancing wood floors in gymnasiums, sporting areas, and big box retail facilities.
- IP-65 rating for dust and water protection (See IP rating chart for details)
- Features a wide refractor that spreads light in a 90-degree beam angle
- Sosen LED driver and Philips Lumileds LED chip equipped
- Weighs less than regular LED high bays
- Metal ring mount included
- 0-10V dimming
See Dimmer Compatibility list prior to ordering.
Calculations based on 17,500 Lumen average for a 400W MH fixture