4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1700 Lumens - 18W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - Case of 25
|MPN (Part No.)||LBP8F1750B|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
Consider these PLT LED T8 tubes when replacing fluorescent fixtures without having to worry what ballast to use when bypassing the ballast. Equipped with shatterproof coating protection, these set of LED T8 tubes feature uniform lighting and light up from end-to-end for maximum light output.
- Suitable for damp locations when used indoors or outdoors in enclosed fixtures
- Non-shunted G13 bi-pin sockets are needed for installation
- Resistant to breakage; meets NSF/ANSI standard 2
- 5000K daylight white light helps increase visibility
- Turns on instantly with no delay or flickering
- Replaces 32-Watt fluorescent tubes
Note: These lamps are not for use with dimmers.