Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED Corn Bulb with 6kV Surge Protection
10,400 Lumens - 80 Watt - 250W Metal Halide Equal - 4000 Kelvin - Extended Mogul Base - 120-277V - TCP L80MHX395040K
|MPN (Part No.)||L80MHX395040K|
|Base Type||Mogul (EX39)|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||360 Degree|
|Metal Halide Equal||250 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||Yes|
Use a LED corn bulb that has integrated 6kV surge protection and an isolated driver with state-of-the-art heat dissipation to further secure your investment, such as the TCP L80MHX395040K retrofit lamp. Start saving on energy costs, eliminate maintenance expenses, and provide reliable illumination with this LED corn bulb that operates without a ballast.
- Shatter-resistant reducing the chances of injury
- UL damp location rated to withstand humidity
- Outlasts its 250-Watt metal halide equivalent
- Instant on, no warm-up time or flickering
- Rated for open or enclosed fixtures
Note: When retrofitting HID fixtures with LED lights, ballast must be bypassed when present.