For Expert Help Call 1-800-624-4488

21 ft. LED String Lights - Twinkle Cool White - 5 in. Bulb Spacing - Green Wire - Male to Female Coaxial Connection

Rolled Contractor Pack - Case of 24 - (50) Wide Angle LEDs - Omni-Directional - Commercial Duty - 40 Set Max. Connection - 120V - Power Supply Sold Separately

Video Thumbnail
21 ft. LED String Lights - Twinkle Cool White - 5 in. Bulb Spacing - Green Wire - Male to Female Coaxial Connection Thumbnail
21 ft. LED String Lights - Twinkle Cool White - 5 in. Bulb Spacing - Green Wire - Male to Female Coaxial Connection Thumbnail
21 ft. LED String Lights - Twinkle Cool White - 5 in. Bulb Spacing - Green Wire - Male to Female Coaxial Connection Thumbnail
21 ft. LED String Lights - Twinkle Cool White - 5 in. Bulb Spacing - Green Wire - Male to Female Coaxial Connection Thumbnail
21 ft. LED String Lights - Twinkle Cool White - 5 in. Bulb Spacing - Green Wire - Male to Female Coaxial Connection Thumbnail
21 ft. LED String Lights - Twinkle Cool White - 5 in. Bulb Spacing - Green Wire - Male to Female Coaxial Connection Thumbnail

Be the envy of the entire neighborhood this holiday season when you transform your home into a winter wonderland with the twinkling cool white glow of these LED mini light stringers. Featuring 50 random twinkling Christmas lights per string, these LEDs provide a natural, shimmering effect as 20% of the cool white bulbs twinkle on and off while the other 80% steadily burn.

  • 5mm mini lights feature a shatter-resistant acrylic lens that won't chip or fade
  • Designed with watertight screw-down coaxial connection for safer operation
  • Pre-balled string lights with minimal packaging allows for quick installation
  • Compatible with Signature series LED string lights and accessories
  • Concave design makes these LEDs equally bright from all angles
  • Green allows the wires to easily blend into landscaping
  • Required power supply sold separately

›  View Specs & Details

Product Image
$11.23 ea.
Sold only by the Case of 24 for $269.50
An error has occurred
SKU: CMS-10035

Lighting can be confusing! Expert Help - Call Now
1-800-624-4488

Be the envy of the entire neighborhood this holiday season when you transform your home into a winter wonderland with the twinkling cool white glow of these LED mini light stringers. Featuring 50 random twinkling Christmas lights per string, these LEDs provide a natural, shimmering effect as 20% of the cool white bulbs twinkle on and off while the other 80% steadily burn.

  • 5mm mini lights feature a shatter-resistant acrylic lens that won't chip or fade
  • Designed with watertight screw-down coaxial connection for safer operation
  • Pre-balled string lights with minimal packaging allows for quick installation
  • Compatible with Signature series LED string lights and accessories
  • Concave design makes these LEDs equally bright from all angles
  • Green allows the wires to easily blend into landscaping
  • Required power supply sold separately

SIGNATURE COAXIAL ACCESSORIES

TIMERS

EXTENSION CORDS

CLIPS AND MOUNTING STAKES

Tree and Shrub Christmas Light Clips - 24 Pack
$3.22 / pack
An error has occurred
40 Pack, Gutter Hook Clips for Christmas Lights
$3.50 / pack
An error has occurred
Mini Christmas Light Adhesive Clips, 3M Adhesive Backing, 50 Pack
$5.60 / pack
An error has occurred
Leaf Screen/Gutter Clips - Holds C7, C9, Icicle, and Mini Lights - 50 Pack
$7.20 / pack
An error has occurred
Mini Christmas Light Adhesive Clips - 3M Adhesive Backing - 100 Pack
$8.03 / pack
An error has occurred
California Approved Exempt
Family Signature
Brand Christmas Lite Co.
MPN (Part No.) NG-BC50-5GCWT
UPC 842821104969
Bulb Shape 5mm Wide Angle
Safety Rating CSA Indoor/Outdoor/UL Indoor/Outdoor
Bulb Color Cool White Twinkle
Wire Color Green
Wire Gauge 22 AWG
Wattage 4.8 Watt
Voltage 120
Amperage 0.04 Amps
Connection Coaxial Male to Female
Total String Length 21.6 ft.
Lighted Length 20.8 ft.
Lead Length 5 in.
Tail Length 5 in.
Bulb Spacing 5 in.
Bulbs Per String 50
Max. Connections 40 Sets
Type LED Wide Angle Mini Lights
Case Quantity 24

Description

Be the envy of the entire neighborhood this holiday season when you transform your home into a winter wonderland with the twinkling cool white glow of these LED mini light stringers. Featuring 50 random twinkling Christmas lights per string, these LEDs provide a natural, shimmering effect as 20% of the cool white bulbs twinkle on and off while the other 80% steadily burn.

  • 5mm mini lights feature a shatter-resistant acrylic lens that won't chip or fade
  • Designed with watertight screw-down coaxial connection for safer operation
  • Pre-balled string lights with minimal packaging allows for quick installation
  • Compatible with Signature series LED string lights and accessories
  • Concave design makes these LEDs equally bright from all angles
  • Green allows the wires to easily blend into landscaping
  • Required power supply sold separately

Additional Videos