This Intermatic T1471BR indoor steel case 24-hour dial time switch features three skipper options to omit operation on selected days. Cutout screws are inserted in the dial for days which operation is to be skipped. This time switch provides up to 10 ON/OFF operations each day with minimum ON/OFF operations of 1 hour and maximum ON time of 20 hours. Includes one cutout tripper (also serves as an 'ON' tripper), one 'OFF' tripper, and three skipping screws.
- For commercial, industrial and residential applications
- Controls loads up to 40 Amps per pole
- Direct 24-hour control of most loads
- Up to 10 ON/OFF operations each day
- Minimum ON/OFF times of 1 hour
- Manual override
- One ON, one OFF tripper and three day-skipper screws