This Intermatic T7401BC 7-day dial time switch provides a different 'ON/OFF' program for each day of the week. The time switch also allows 4 pole single throw and 4 pole (2NO/2NC) switching. This time switch provides true 7-day load control with minimum ON and minimum OFF times of 3-1/2 hours. This time switch also provides a carryover of 16 hours minimum to maintain accurate load control even during power failure. When power resumes, the carryover automatically rewinds itself and only 1 hour is required to rewind the carryover for each 2 hours of outage.
- True 7-Day load control with minimum ON/OFF time of 3 ½ hours
- Controls loads up to 40 Amps per pole
- Separate clock motor terminals for switching loads not on-line voltage
- Carryover automatically rewinds when power resumes
- One hour of rewinding time for every two hours of power outage