Start saving now and upgrade to Maxlite 73641 (12P30DLED30NF) PAR30 LED lamps today! Designed to replace a 75-watt halogen light bulb, this short-neck PAR30 LED uses up to 80 percent less energy, significantly reducing costs on maintenance and electricity. The color accuracy and reproduction of this lamp from the MaxLED series is nearly perfect, making them an excellent choice for retail stores, art galleries, museums, high end homes or anywhere extreme color accuracy is required.
- Provides a radiant 3000K, halogen white color temperature at a 25-degree narrow flood beam angle
- Compliant with RoHS standards, containing no toxic lead or mercury
- Offering superior cost savings to halogen alternatives
- 25,000 hours of life at L70 standards
- Not for use in enclosed luminaries
- Suitable for damp locations
- Dimmable down to 10 percent