1,000 Lumens - LED - 2 ft. Tube - 9 Watt
4000K Cool White - Direct Wire - Ballast Must Be Removed - PLT 101288
|MPN (Part No.):||101288|
|Dimmable:||Not for use in dimming applications|
|UL Listed:||Damp Locations|
|Base Type:||G13/Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal:||17 Watt|
With a built-in universal driver, the PLT 101288 9-watt LED tube lamp can bypass the ballast during installation and run directly off of the line voltage to eliminate compatibility problems, incidental power loss, lifetime issues, and maintenance costs associated with ballasts. This lamp is an ideal T12 replacement as well since it uses the same non-shunted lampholders that a T8 does. This 2-foot T8 LED lamp features a revolutionary coated glass design that diffuses heat and produces 325-degrees of evenly distributed lighting without dark spots.
To be installed by licensed electrician only. Requires non-shunted lamp holders (tombstones). See part no. SOCK-L13051U. Do not use with dimmers.
- Emits a 4000K color temperature at a 180-degree beam angle, complete light distribution - 325-degrees
- Bypass installation, built-in universal driver
- Suitable for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- For demanding commercial applications
- Extra long life of 50,000 hours
- UL listed for damp locations