The streamlined design of the Indoor Grow Science GLH-CT-6 Cool Tube reflector allows cooling airflow to move unobstructed, keeping your grow area temperatures lower and allowing you to position your lamp very close to your plants. With exterior hammer-tone reflector wings and horizontal lamp orientation, this air-cooled reflector provides uniform illumination while eliminating hot spots and reducing maintenance costs. The Growlite Cool Tube is a great choice for supplemental greenhouse lighting and economical applications.
- Hangs horizontally over the plant canopy and is ideal for enclosed growth chambers
- Includes one pair of V-hooks for mounting, a 15-foot power cord, and a ballast plug
- Operates one 250- to 1000-watt HID lamp with mogul E39 base (sold separately)
- Efficient thermal dissipation, features 6" push/pull ducts (flanges)
- Constructed with a fully sealed tempered glass tube