2 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1100 Lumens - 8.5W - 4000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Double-Ended Power Allows Use of Existing Sockets - Green Creative 97936
|MPN (Part No.)||97936|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal||17 Watt|
|Operation||Ballast Bypass/Double-Ended Wiring|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
Now you can upgrade to LED technology by installing Green Creative's 97936 direct-wire T8 LED lamp into your existing fluorescent fixture! This 2 ft. tube requires removing the ballast and runs directly off of line voltage when rewired at both ends, saving you on ballast maintenance costs.
- Shines a 4000K light commonly used in utility rooms, garages, offices, industrial spaces, and warehouses
- Meets NSF/ANSI standard 2 safety requirements and can be used in damp locations
- Compatible with shunted and non-shunted tombstones
- Features a frosted shatter resistant design
- Acceptable for use in enclosed fixtures
Note: Professional installation is recommended. These lamps are not for use with dimmers.