Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED Flood Light Fixture - 50 Watt - 4000 Kelvin - Color Matches Metal Halide
5300 Lumens - Height 9.6 in. - Width 9.4 in. - 120-277V - Equal to a 150W Metal Halide and Uses 67% Less Energy
|MPN (Part No.)||PLT-20156|
|Beam Angle||Wide Flood|
|Mounting||1/2" NPS Threaded Arm/Knuckle|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Metal Halide Equal||150 Watt|
|Safety Rating||ETL Wet Location|
|Lumens per Watt||106|
Reduce energy and maintenance costs in residential or commercial areas with the 50-Watt PLT-20156 LED flood fixture. Easily install this flood light in highly occupied areas to provide a sense of security or use it to illuminate landscape, architecture, and signs in a cool white light.
- Designed with an integrated cooling system, results in longer fixture and LED life
- High pressure, high thermal housing is resistant to rust corrosion
- Adjustable head allows for flexible illumination
- Shines at a 80-degree beam angle
- Durable build, fit for wet locations
Calculations based on 5,600 Lumen average for a 150W MH fixture.