Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
LED - Canopy Light - 45 Watt - 100 Watt MH Equal
4750 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - 45% Less Energy and 25% Brighter than a 100W MH
|MPN (Part No.)||LEDF-10170|
|Safety Rating||UL Wet Location|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Metal Halide Equal||100 Watt|
|Housing||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Made in USA||No|
Operating on just 45 Watts, this dark bronze PLT LED canopy light uses less energy than its 100-Watt metal halide equal. Emitting 4750 Lumens of daylight white light, this wet location fixture can be installed as low-level security lighting for storage areas, entryways, and walkways in front of stores.
- Designed with a sealed die-cast aluminum housing for additional durability
- Long life of 50,000 hours helps lower maintenance costs
- IP65 rated; protected from water jets and dust ingress
- Surface mountable; pendant mount sold separately
- Polycarbonate lens is heat resistant