With the Xtrasun XTEDW600 Dial-A-Watt digital ballast, you can now power a variety of different wattage lamps simultaneously! Created with state-of-the-art microprocessor technology, this ballast features an aluminum body with cooling fins to dissipate heat. The Xtrasun Dial-A-Watt is generator-ready and offers a five-mode adjustable wattage feature, allowing the user to adjust lamps to 250W, 400W, 430W, 600W, or 600W boost.
- Includes built-in hot restrike technology to protect lamp and ballast during a power surge
- Has dual lamp receptacle and a metal support clip to keep the lamp cord in place
- Operates both MH and HPS lamps at either 120 or 240 volts
- Completely silent and features RF shielding
- Works with all common reflectors