If you want to light up a deck, a tree, a railing, or anything else outside, go with this 12-volt (LED-13MM-WW-150-12V) 150-foot warm-white LED rope light spool. For maximum project flexibility, use these light spools when field cuttability is important but product UL listing is not.
- Each reel includes 3 end caps, 3 connectors, and 3 5-foot power cords without plugs
- SIV-F106 power cords are required if cutting rope light into smaller sections
- The maximum run for 12-volt (DC voltage) LED rope light is 30 feet
- Channel raceways are recommended for straight line installations
- Works indoors, outdoors, and even on automobiles
- Uses only 0.96 watts per foot
Requires a Low Voltage Transformer.
Continuous flexing of rope light may damage its internal electrical connections. To avoid premature failure, mount rope light to sturdy surfaces such as wood or glass and reinforce it with a channel raceway or reflector trim of the correct diameter.
If you must install rope light on an unstable or moving surface such as trees or bushes, it is most cost-effective to use incandescent rope light, which can be replaced at a lower cost than LED rope light.
Movement of frozen rope lights may also damage electrical connections. Avoid installing or re-spooling rope light when temperatures are below freezing. The PVC tubing can become brittle in temperatures below 50 deg. F.
While 1000Bulbs.com encourages all creative use of rope lights, we assume no responsibility for problems arising from cutting rope light. Professional installation is always recommended.
Please contact us at 1-800-624-4488 with any questions or concerns.
Related Products (2)
|MPN (Part No.):||LED-13MM-WW-150-12V|
|Safety Rating:||UL Indoor/Outdoor|
|Bulbs Per Foot:||12|
|Cutting Intervals:||3 in.|
|Bulb Spacing:||1.0 in.|
|Maximum Run:||30 ft.|
|Watts Per Foot:||0.96|