T8 LED Tube - 4 ft. T8 or T12 Replacement - 4000 Kelvin
17.5 Watt - 2000 Lumens - Ballast Must Be Removed - Green Creative 40786
|MPN (Part No.):||40786|
|Family:||Titanium LED Series 4.0|
|UL Listed:||Damp Locations|
|Base Type:||G13/Medium Bi-Pin|
|Fluorescent Equal:||32 Watt|
This Green Creative 40786 17.5-watt tube requires bypassing the ballast during installation and runs directly off of line voltage to eliminate compatibility problems, incidental power loss, lifetime issues, and maintenance costs associated with ballasts. This lamp is an ideal T12 replacement as well since it uses the same non-shunted lampholders that a T8 does. With end-to-end seamless light, the 4-foot T8 LED lamp uses a revolutionary coated glass design that diffuses heat and produces 325-degrees of evenly distributed lighting without dark spots.
To be installed by licensed electrician only. Requires non-shunted lamp holders (tombstones). See part no. SOCK-L13051U. Do not use with dimmers.
- Emits a 4000K color temperature at a 180-degree beam angle, complete light distribution - 325-degrees
- Bypass installation, built-in universal driver
- Suitable for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- For demanding commercial applications
- Extra long life of 50,000 hours
- UL listed for damp locations