|MPN (Part No.)||MR16-50-30K-40D|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Beam Angle||40 Degree|
|Halogen Equivalent||50 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||No|
Compared to other LED lamps, the Cree MR16-50-30K-40D 8.7-Watt MR16 light bulb from the TrueWhite series provides a higher CRI of 90; offering a more natural and true color of the object it illuminates. Transition to Cree's TrueWhite LED lighting today and save up to 80 percent in energy costs within a year.
- Emits an intriguing color matched for halogen bulbs at a 40-degree flood beam angle
- Fits directly into existing recessed can and track lights with its standard GU5.3 base
- Ideal for anywhere there is a high demand for color consistency and quality
- Unique optical design eliminates surface glare
- Not suitable for totally enclosed fixtures
- Dimmable down to 5 percent
- Energy Star qualified
See Dimmer Compatibility list prior to ordering.