The Lutron Maestro MS-VPS5M-AL passive infrared vacancy sensor saves on energy consumption by automatically turning the lights off when a room is unoccupied. This almond finished Maestro vacancy sensor is ideal for small rooms such as bedrooms, kids' rooms, or TV rooms. Companion switch MA-AS, MSC-AS, MA-AS-277, or MSC-AS-277 (sold separately) is required for multi-location installations.
- Features exclusive XCT technology for fine motion detection within a 180-degree field-of-view
- Manually turn lights on with tap switch/Passive infrared sensor automatically turns lights off
- Coordinating almond Claro wallplates sold separately
- Up to 9 companion switches may be connected
- Operates a maximum of 5 amps at 120 volts
- Features a tamper-resistant sensor lens
- Neutral wire is not required