3.28 ft. - Anodized Aluminum KRAV-810 Channel
Illuminates the Edges of Glass or Acrylic with LED Tape Light - Klus 18016
|MPN (Part No.):||18016|
|Material:||Double Anodized Aluminum|
|Sold Separately:||Tape Light|
Creating customized lighting scenarios has never been this easy thanks to the Klus 18016 KRAV-810 aluminum mounting channel. This channel consists of two extrusions, double-sided mounting tape, and a silicone cord to establish a sturdy connection to glass or plastic. The unique shape of the KRAV-810 is designed exclusively to illuminate the edge of glass or plastic; it can be adjusted accordingly to the thickness of the panel.
- Creates a unique lighting effect that is perfect for back lighting in galleries and retail spaces
- Easy installation - simply mount the two extrusions to glass and press together
- Abrasion, corrosion, and chemical-resistant double anodized finish
- Stress-free mounting of LED tape strips (sold separately)
- Ideal for 8 to 10mm thick glass or plastic panes
- Measures at 3.28 feet in length
Klus KRAV extrusions are not construction extrusions. Any assembly, suspension, or other technical activities related to the panels should be performed using standard elements.