Lighting can be confusing!
Expert Help - Call Now
Dual Voltage Power Pack
24V Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Power Supply - 16A Relay Module - 120/277V Input - 24V Output - Lutron PP-DV
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|Operating Temp||32°F to 104°F|
|Family||PP and UPP Series|
|MPN (Part No.)||PP-DV|
|Safety Rating||UL Indoor|
|CA Title 24||N/A|
|Maximum Current||16 Amp|
|Operating Voltage||24 Volt|
|Sold Separately||Lutron Occupancy Sensors|
The Lutron PP-DV power pack serves as a 24 volt power supply for Lutron wired occupancy sensors, and as a 16 amp line-voltage relay to turn line-voltage lighting fixtures on and off. It can also be used with a 0-10 volt dimmer to dim 0-10 volt dimmable lighting fixtures.
- Lighting loads include but are not limited to Incandescent, MLV, ELV, Resistance, and Inductive loads
- Provides power to and receives control signals from up to 3 occupancy sensors
- Can be mounted inside a ballast enclosure or inside/ outside a junction box
- Can be paired with 0-10 volt dimming LED fixtures requiring 24 volts
- Power supply and relay in one compact housing
- For indoor use only
This Lutron PPDV relay can be paired with the Lutron DVTV 0-10 Volt Dimmer (LUT-DVTVWH) to dim 0-10 Volt Dimming LED fixtures.