LED G24q PL Lamp - 4-Pin
7 Watt - 18W CFL Replacement - 700 Lumens - 4100 Kelvin - Ballast Must Be Removed - Maxlite 73907
|MPN (Part No.):||73907|
|Safety Rating:||UL Damp Location|
|CFL Equivalent:||18 Watt|
Invest in the Maxlite 73907 (7PLG24QLED41) PL LED and start saving on energy consumtion in your home or business all year long. This 7-watt LED PL retrofit lamp is an easy way to upgrade your 18-watt compact-fluorescent recessed can lights, sconces and ceiling fixtures. Featuring a unique lamp base that rotates 270-degrees to your desired position, the instant-on PL LED offers easy retrofitting for compact fluorescent fixtures with a G24Q, 4-pin base and provides a 4100K, cool white color temperature. Simply remove your exisiting ballast, connect the lamp directly to the electrical power socket, and turn on the savings!
To be installed by licensed electrician only. Installation will require ballast removal. Do not use with dimmers.
- Perfect for use in kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms, retail spaces, art galleries, and offices
- Simple ballast removal for maintenance-free operation, direct plug-in LED with integral driver
- Low lumen depreciation, maintains brightness over its long 50,000-hour rated life
- Recommended horizontal burn only, not suitable for totally enclosed luminaires
- Shines at a 120-degree beam angle due to heatsink backing
- Designed to operate on universal 120-277-volt applications
- Mercury-free, resulting in easy and safe disposal
- UL listed for dry locations