LED G24q PL Lamp - 4-Pin
LED G24q PL Lamp - 4-Pin - 7 Watt - 18W CFL Replacement - 700 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - Ballast Must Be Removed
|MPN (Part No.):||73908|
|Safety Rating:||UL Indoor/Dry Location|
|CFL Equivalent:||18 Watt|
UL listed for damp locations, the Maxlite 73908 (7PLG24QLED50) PL LED is perfect for use in kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms, retail spaces, art galleries, and offices. This 7-watt LED PL retrofit lamp is an easy way to upgrade your 18-watt compact-fluorescent recessed can lights, sconces and ceiling fixtures. Featuring a unique lamp base that rotates 270-degrees to your desired position, the instant-on PL LED offers easy retrofitting for compact fluorescent fixtures with a G24Q, 4-pin base and provides a 5000K, stark white color temperature. Simply remove your exisiting ballast and connect the lamp directly to the electrical power socket. Invest in the Maxlite 73908 PL LED and start saving on energy consumtion in your home or business all year long.
To be installed by licensed electrician only. Installation will require ballast removal. Do not use with dimmers.
- Direct plug-in LED with integral driver, simple ballast bypass for maintenance-free operation
- Simple ballast bypass for maintenance-free operation, direct plug-in LED with integral driver
- Low lumen depreciation, maintains brightness over its long 50,000-hour rated life
- Recommended horizontal burn only, not suitable for totally enclosed luminaires
- Shines at a 120-degree beam angle due to heatsink backing
- Designed to operate on universal 120-277-volt applications
- Mercury-free, resulting in easy and safe disposal
- Backed by a 5-year warranty