2 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1000 Lumens - 9W - 5000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - LifeBulb LBP8F1050A
|MPN (Part No.)||LBP8F1050A|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||17 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Coating||Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2|
The LED T8 shines at a 4100 Kelvin, stark white color temperature With a 240-degree light distribution. The LED T8 tube requires bypassing the ballasts during installation and runs off of line voltage, eliminate ballast compatibility issues and maintenance costs associated with ballasts.
- Safety coated to meet NSF/ANSI standard 2 requirements for food service applications
- Encompassed by a plastic diffusing sleeve in case of breakage
- Replace 17-watt fluorescent bubs, T12 and T8
- Use in office buildings, schools, and more
- UL listed for damp locations
- Not dimmable
To be installed by a licensed electrician only. Requires non-shunted lampholders (tombstones). See part no. SOCK-L13051U. Do not use with dimmers.