Brochures & Spec Sheets
|MPN (Part No.)||HN-V-G24Q-26W-2700-G3|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|CFL Equivalent||26 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
|Lumens per Watt||67|
The simplest, most cost effective way to convert from a less efficient CFL to an energy-saving LED is by investing in a Lunera HN-V-G24Q-26W-2700-G3 13-watt Helen lamp. This vertically-mounted LED is designed to fit 6- and 8-inch downlights with 4-pin G24q-series (electronic ballast) sockets.
- Delivers 880 lumens of desirable light in a delightful 2700 Kelvin, Soft White color temperature
- RoHS compliant and UL listed for damp locations
- Does not require ballast bypass to function
- Endures up to 50,000 hours of operations
- Features high-grade Nichia LEDs
- Plug-and-play illumination
Note: Not all ballasts are compatible. see Ballast Compatibility Chart prior to ordering. These lamps are not for use with dimmers.