4 ft. T8 LED Tube - 1600 Lumens - 14.5W - 3000 Kelvin - 120-277V
Ballast Must Be Bypassed - Single-Ended Power Must Use a Non-Shunted Socket - Green Creative 97720
|MPN (Part No.)||97720|
|Base Type||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Fluorescent Equal||32 Watt|
|Safety Rating||UL Damp Location|
Replace 32-Watt fluorescents with the 14.5-Watt, Green Creative 97720 LED T8 tube, featuring direct-wire ballast bypass technology. This lamp is an ideal T12 replacement as well since it uses the same non-shunted lampholders that a T8 does. Its wide, 160-degree beam angle and frosted glass tube decrease dark spots and increase light diffused efficiency.
- Eliminates compatibility issues and other problems associated with ballasts
- Emits a halogen white, 3000 Kelvin light
- Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures
- UL listed for indoor/damp locations
- Voltage range: 120, 204, 240, 277
- Long lifespan of 50,000 hours
Ballast bypass installation required. To be installed by licensed electrician only. See part no. SOCK-L13051U. Do not use with dimmers.