LED Driver - Dimmable - 24 Volt - 0-75 Watt
Input 120V - For Constant Voltage Products Only - Magnitude E75L24DC-KO
|Input Current||0.77 A|
|MPN (Part No.)||E75L24DC-KO|
|Maximum Wattage||75 Watt|
|Input Voltage||120 VAC|
|Output Current||3.3 Amps Max|
|Output Voltage||24 VDC|
|Efficiency||up to 90%|
|Safety Rating||UL Wet Location|
The Magnitude E75L24DC-KO 75-watt dimmable LED driver is designed to operate with any standard MLV/incandescent TRIAC (leading edge) dimmer switch. This LED driver is constructed of a low profile aluminum enclosure which includes two knock-outs along with two clamp connectors, enabling easy installation.
- Operates cabinet lights, tape lights, and a variety of LED fixtures at low temperatures
- Features auto reset, over current, and short circuit protection
- IP67 (able to withstand wet and salty conditions)
- Includes two clamp connectors for installation
- Input wires (white\black): 14 AWG
- Output wires (red\black): 18 AWG
- Maximum 75-watts
- UL Class 2
Do not place controls on the load side of this transformer.
This transformer is only to be used with single-colored LED loads.
This LED Driver is for use with Leading Edge (Forward Phase) Dimmers only.
Professional installation is recommended.