LED - PAR38 - 18 Watt - 1100 Lumens
90W Equal - 40 Deg. Flood - 3000 Kelvin - Halogen White - CRI 83 - P38A02-D-30T
|UL Listed||Damp Locations|
|Beam Angle||40 Degree|
|MPN (Part No.)||P38A02-D-30T|
|Incandescent Equal||90 Watt|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Base Type||Medium (E26)|
|Operating Temp||14 Deg. to 104 Deg. F|
Replace 90-watt halogen PAR lamps with PLT’s 18-watt P38A02-D-30T PAR38 flood lamp. With a light output of 1,100 lumens and a color temperature of 3000 Kelvin, the E26 based bulb emits a halogen white glow with excellent color consistency. It offers smooth dimming capabilities with a beam spread of 40-degrees, and a chip-on-board LED for better light distribution. Applications include but are not limited to track, display, accent, museum, office, and hospitality lighting. Stock up on long-life rated PAR38 LEDS from PLT today and watch your energy costs decrease!
- Dimmable down to 10% and compatible with most LED dimmers
- Casts out a 3000 Kelvin, halogen white light
- Direct 90-watt incandescent replacement
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $2.17
- Features a medium screw base (E26)
- Expels long-life of 25,000 life-hours
- UL listed for damp locations
- Life Years: 22.8
Estimated Annual Energy Cost is based upon 3 hours use per day and 11 cents ($0.11) per kWh.
Life Years are based upon 3 hours use per day.