1.5 cu. ft. - Growstone GS-1
Hydroponic Substrate - Chunky Soil Substrate - Growstone 714231
|MPN (Part No.):||714231|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
|Material:||Kiln Fired Recycled Glass|
|Pebble Size:||3/8 in. to 3/4 in.|
As a high-performance hydroponic aggregate media and soil aerator, the Growstone GS-1 714231 substrate provides an effective air to water ratio in drip irrigated containers, Ebb-Flow systems, and NFT tables. When the Growstone substrate is irrigated, water is held in the micro pores, but quickly drains through the macro pores, allowing fresh air to flow through the substrate. This process brings oxygen to the roots and removes carbon dioxide from the root zone. The combination of small and large pore spaces creates an ideal environment for roots, microorganisms, and worms to thrive, full of oxygen-rich water, and nutrients.
- Consists of 100% recycled glass and is 100% American made
- Can hold up to 30% of its volume in water after irrigation
- Particle sizes range from 3/8 in. to 3/4 in.
- Reusable, non-toxic, and pH stable
- Eco-friendly and lightweight
- 1.5 cu. ft bag